• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

ill be there with the dovetail xj, i havent met very many people on here in real life and it sounds like fun! Ill be bringing my gf and her 3 year old daughter and when i mentioned kronik's idea about the egg hunt she got all excited, so if thats gonna happen pm me and we'll pitch on some candy or whatever.

seth

I was just going to say. The people who are bringing kids should make up their eggs the night before. And then we can hide them on jeep bumpers and on tires. Or wherever. Lol.
I don't have kids. But I can help hide eggs. Lol.
I just thought it would be a fun thing for the kids.

how much are raffle tickets?

how much are your tags?
i may be able to help out with both!!!:thumbup:

Not sure yet how much tags are going to be, I'm afraid I'm going to get a "fine" for not having them up to date.

The Bronco Raffle Tickets are $3 each or 10 tickets for $25. For more info you can check out hightrails.org and look for the raffle vehicle.

Were is Culvers? Were is Lake ave.? Does Culvers have an address, or are you going to show a map of were this place is.

it depends on if we get the rti ramp up to the springs.....
we can do a comp it we get it.
and play on it!

im in for both if we get it!

Back