• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

I can crush that T-Bird man, trust me. Worst case Ill wrap my winch cable around the middle of the car and get it started that way. :D

If you actually find a Yugo we can't crush it, those things are classic. :D

Hmmm, the HEMMT idea does sound fun.

one of my friends in highschool had a Yugo -- we called it the "Y'all go", since she was from Texas and had a serious twang.

Just wanted to pipe in, tenative i'll be there. figure once every 6 months i can put up with you all.

I just booked my airfare so I will be there.

My neighbor has had a Yugo sitting in front of his house for 20 years. When my wife graduated from CSU, she bought a new Yugo. It worked. Basically a Fiat 128. But she was badly ripped off by the dealer in Ft. Fun.

one of my friends in highschool had a Yugo -- we called it the "Y'all go", since she was from Texas and had a serious twang.

There was a 4door model and it was called a Wego............... :laugh:

Speaking of Yugo's, anybody remember the movie Drowning Mona? Funny movie and the entire town drove Yugo's with the excpetion of 1 toyota pickup and the police car was a rebadged 4dr Omni as Yugo never brought a 4dr to the US.

no doubt. My friend worked in Estes during the summer, and her y'all go wouldn't even get up the drive at the mountain resort, she had to use a back entrance... :lol:

Speaking of Yugo's, anybody remember the movie Drowning Mona? Funny movie and the entire town drove Yugo's with the excpetion of 1 toyota pickup and the police car was a rebadged 4dr Omni as Yugo never brought a 4dr to the US.
havent seen the movie, may have to rent it.
that reminds me of Catalina Island. everyone drives golf carts. there is one ford bronco turned into a mini tow truck. haha. everyone pimps out there golf carts there. i saw lifted, lowered, and chopped golf carts! but only 1 regular vehicle... lol
no doubt. My friend worked in Estes during the summer, and her y'all go wouldn't even get up the drive at the mountain resort, she had to use a back entrance... :lol:
so a yugo is really a NOGO no matter how many people are in it... lol

Well, I'm striking out on vehicles to smash so far........ I'll keep looking/trying. :thumbup:

I have to get new tags for the RTI ramp, but if every thing works out right I will bring it up. I will also have tickets for the raffle bronco. Buy a raffle ticket run the ramp.;)
how much are raffle tickets?

how much are your tags?
i may be able to help out with both!!!:thumbup:

Just a thought....
since Easter is the Sunday after the M&G.
should we pick up some plastic eggs and such for the kiddos that will be there?
a jeep egg hunt would give them something to do...

Back