• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinamans

tonesxj said:
We are leaving after work today, see you all up there rain or shine!!
Tony

I should be at Ruby Mtn. around 6-ish and should be able to snag 2 other campsites for you guys.Matt said you'll probably get there around 7:30- 8:00?.?.I'm planning on grabbing the sites right by the river at the main parking lot if that works for you.

Latest weather report for BV:
Tonight- mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers after midnight.NO SNOW ACCUMULATION, lows in the 30s.Southwest winds @ 10-15.

Saturday-West winds 10-30.Mostly cloudy.Slight (10%) chance of showers.Highs 50s- lower 60s.

Does'nt sound too bad weather-wise.

91 Jeep Project said:
My Imodium related stops aren't usually gas station friendly. Its more like veering across 3 lanes to get to the side of the road.................:passgas:

Just get some Depends and dont worry about "stopping to go".They should keep you pretty warm.:passgas: :D

planefixer said:
I should be at Ruby Mtn. around 6-ish and should be able to snag 2 other campsites for you guys.Matt said you'll probably get there around 7:30- 8:00?.?.I'm planning on grabbing the sites right by the river at the main parking lot if that works for you..

Thanks Jeff, that sound great! We should be there right around that time, maybe stopping for a quick bite. See you there.

It'll be a good day.

DJ,

I'm gonna leave at the same time - 6am. I'm gonna go the 'Springs to Hwy 24route - much fewer hills and steep inclines. I tend to find that route is a bit quicker too. I'll be hauling the Heep up so I like to find the less hilly routes when towing anyway.

You're welcome to meet up with me if you like. Either swing by the house or maybe I could meet you at the top of the Lincoln / 25 overpass.

I'll PM you my cell.

I'm stoked! Ran Eagle Rock today and the new build did great. See ya there.

Didn't think I was going to make it, but it is a go for me. I'm coming from Boulder, leaving around 6am. If any of you are caravaning from the denver area, PM me your phone so I can meet up. I'll check here before I leave in the morning. Otherwise I'll see you at the trailhead.

-Joe

I don't know about BV but it looks like we got rain and just hair of snow flurries last night. I normally don't mind inclement weather but I am a tad concerned about it today. This will impact my already dubious driver ability. Gonna go make coffee so I can evaluate things.

Back