• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokees for sale ! and parts

39ratrod said:
Is the front panel, headlights, grille, etc good on the 2dr. Thats really the only parts I need but if I can buy the whole thing cheap I guess I can do something else with the rest of it.

yes all seems to be pretty good . the bumper is pushed back into the front panel . but nothing is broke . i can take a picture of the front during the day to show you .

39ratrod, you do realize that you can use any header panel/healights etc for your two door, not just ones from 2 doors. 4 door parts, 2 door parts and even comanche parts are all interchangeable.

yeah, I know. I was lookin for a good used chrome grille and headlight bezels for my 4dr, but everybody that I've found that is parting one out has already sold the front panel and lights. I figured the $300 2dr was cheap enough to get the parts I need and part out the rest of it. What doesn't sell in a month or two can go to the crusher and my parts will cost me little or nothing.

XJfreakHO said:
Lol don't ask, if you ask wrong he will jump to conclusions and attempt to insult you.

Edit... I dont want to start drama.

Thanks.

i agree ....LOL ! i might have took your pm wrong , but again it could have been the way you worded it . so lets drop it .

Back