• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokees for sale ! and parts

NOS/86

NAXJA Forum User
1st ) my trail rig ....90xj 4-door body rough . runs drives ...4.0 auto , t-case is busted . but i have 2 spares to go with it .

rustys long arm front / hybird spring rear lift with blocks ...about 7.5ins of lift .

nasty front / rear bumpers

roof cut off with rollbar

d30 front ...4.56 gears aussie locker ... 2 extra set of axles

ford explorer 8.8 rear . welded 4.56 gears ..extra set of axles

spare driveshafts ..front/ rear

hy-steer custom made 1in1/2 .250 wal dom .

5 36x 12.5 super swamper tsls .. 90% tread , but have rock rash .. , 4 beadlock wheels

selling whole jeep ...keeping winch , cb , and oba .

$2,500.00 obo title in hand

2nd) 90 cherokee 2-door 2wd 4cyl. needs trans fixed ..i have a good trans to go with it . bill of sale only ... $300 obo

3rd) 84 cherokee 4-door 4wd 4cyl. runs drives ..very , very nice jeep inside and out ... $600 obo bill of sale

4th) 95 cherokee 4-door 4.0 auto 4x4 ..my new beater . runs drives great cold air . rusty .... $600 obo have title in hand

lots of extra xj parts ...

buy everything for $3,500 cash !

Besides the spares listed what kind of extra parts do you have?

Um...1st in line for the $300 1990.

I want to see the 84 also..what engine does it have?

I might buy either, consider one of them sold.

send pictures to

[email protected]

Stallacrew said:
Um...1st in line for the $300 1990.

I want to see the 84 also..what engine does it have?

I might buy either, consider one of them sold.

send pictures to

[email protected]
it will not let me email you . but i posted pics here and both the xjs you are asking about have the 2.5l - 4banger . if your really interested PM me and i'll get you my #

Is the front panel, headlights, grille, etc good on the 2dr. Thats really the only parts I need but if I can buy the whole thing cheap I guess I can do something else with the rest of it.

Back