• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee parts, dana 44, 35" boggers

4x4forlife

NAXJA Forum User
ok i a parting out My 2 88 xjs.

1988 4-door cherokee runs great just rebuilt about 60,000 miles ago. was going to swap all my parts to but now decided not to, due to fact that i am buying a house in a year and need money. eveything works except manuel trans, but i will trough in a good working auto trans. jeep has transfercase and driveshafts out b/c i already started to swap parts then stopped. $500obo

6" full traction long arM kit with shocks about 5 trips to the cliffs on it $1200 obo

5-35"x10.5x15 boggers MoUnted on black steel riMs 15x8's. spare has nipples others 5 trips on theM- best offer

dana 30 with upgraded dana 44 joints 4.88 gears with lockright locker all new bushings bearings.... all done Mid of 2005 by prof. oh and new brakes

dana 44 with 4.88 gears, new bushings, bearings. locked w/ spool. done when dana 30 was done by saMe person. both axles in excellent condition.

both axles are sold together $1300obo.

2 sets of stock tires and riMs- $50obo

i also have a np 242 w/ a SYE and driveshaft for sale used for a 6" lift for $250obo

I am looking for a Car hauler/flat bed trailer or maybe even enclosed trailer for a car so if anyone is looking for trades or something.

other parts and crap to be added

cell- 630-768-6330

trevor

OR if Someone wants all the parts plus 1 complete 88 manuel jeep cherokee w/ bad trans and a complete 88 auto jeep with auto trans but bad engine i will sell in package deal every jeep parts i have for $3700obo

Magic 8 ball says, "Warrenville, Illinois."

Back