• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheezy jokes.....lets hear em

A cloud of Helium floats into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve your kind here!!!"

The bartender got no reaction.

Two bacteria walk into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve your kind here"

The bacteria says "but we work here....we're Staph"

Bwahahaha I get it. Heres a few for you Dr Moab

--Whats a quark?
Something you put in a bwottle.

--Heisenberg may have slept here...

--Count Rumford was so dull he could bore a canon.

And for the rest..

A lady walks into a bar with a duck under her arm. Bartenders asks "Where'd you get the pig?". Lady response in a terse manner "ITS a DUCK'. Bartender replies " I was talking to the duck."

Horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks "Why the long face?"

A lady sitting on her front porch see this little boy pulling a dtring past her gate and then around the corner. A few minutes later he comes by again still pulling the string behind him. This happens a few more times, and finally as the little boy approched she yells out..Why are you pulling that string around the block? Lady, he replies, have you ever tried to push one.

A buddy of mine came over yesterday to hang out. We end up on my patio drinking beer and shooting the breeze. My buddy notices my lab laying there licking his balls. My buddy says i wish i could do that. I say...you better not he might bite you! blaise

Little boy sitting on his front porch on Nov. 1st with last night pirate costume on. The neighbor lady walking by comments on it, "Oh, how cute! You got your little pirate eye patch and you little pirate hat and your little pirate sword. But where are your little bucaneers?" To which the boy replies, "Under my buckin' hat, Lady".

Someone stop me, please....

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal."
The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan."
Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother.
Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes
she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds,
They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

heres for the science crowd........

Atom Humor
Two atoms are drinking at the bar. Suddenly one says to the other, "I've just lost one of my

electrons!"
"Are you sure?" asks the other.

"Yes," replied the first atom. "I'm positive."

A horse walked into a bar and the bartender said.. "Hey, why the long face?"

The Irish gave the Scottish the bagpipes as a joke, and they still haven't figured it out yet.

selarep shipped my order...........
man. That was LOW :roflmao:

The Irish gave the Scottish the bagpipes as a joke, and they still haven't figured it out yet.
I actually like bagpipes when played well!

What's the difference between an onion and an accordion?

No one cries when you cut up an accordion.

what's red and smells like blue paint?

red paint.

Back