• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check with us be fore you buy elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skullvarian said:
I need two(2) 2.5" body, SAW racerunner, 16"- 18"(preferable) travel, either resi or piggyback shipped to 93001, Thanks much.
Chris
sorry just looking to buy now, made sure you got it.
thanks
Chris

how bout D30 and 8.25 4.56 w/ install kits front carrier and rear full detroit. shipped to 95691. Thanx

Interested in quote. Zip code 95503.

RE1300 Coil Springs XJ 3"
RE1600 Track Bar XJ/MJ/ZJ/TJ 3"
RE1333 Coil Springs Spacers .75

Hey Richard, thanks for the great deal on the SAW shocks, I am now in need of some stout boomerang shackles for my Deaver race packs, not too concerned with the brand, just would prefer greasable, 1"-1.5" lift, I just realized I forgot this vital detail as we started assembling my pile of parts so the quicker the better to Ventura, CA. Thanks again.
Chris

Looking for an aftermarket throttle body for a 96. Seems like the RE TB is pretty steep, I am open to other manufacturers.

JKS quicker disconnects for 98 xk with RE 3.5 lift ship to 08021 also could use front tow hooks

Hey Richard, just got both the SAW shocks and the RE boomerangs, just want to thank you profuseley for the great customer service and smoking deals on the parts, will definitely check with you before I buy elsewhere.
Thanks again. On a side note you have any dealings with Marvin Shaw hydro bumstops? I will need(4)four in the 4" stroke pretty soon. Thanks again
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back