• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap HID's

Umm Ebay for the HID kits are way cheaper. They run about 50-60 bucks shipped thats where i have gotten all my kits from. 4 kits to be exact as well as helped a few people buy them off of ebay. I have quite a bit of research on hids so i will help in any way i can if anyone needs help.

Umm Ebay for the HID kits are way cheaper. They run about 50-60 bucks shipped thats where i have gotten all my kits from. 4 kits to be exact as well as helped a few people buy them off of ebay. I have quite a bit of research on hids so i will help in any way i can if anyone needs help.

Maybe they are cheaper, but I would much rather deal with people like Tony from Bajahids.com than some sleezeball off of Ebay.

Just saying i have had good dealings with ebay. The buyer i have bought from on ebay has very fast shipping from Calli and also stands by there warranties, i had one pair the ballast went out on me and i shipped it back and he actually sent me 2 pairs back so i turned around and sold a pair.

i preach tcm glx, he's local and WAS a jeeper!

of course, there may be cheaper sources, everyone should consider their own situation individually, of course!

dont forget, all the differant color bulbs, and bulb types, theres a lot of parts, ive gotten replacement bulbs from tony quick, ebay store's may be just as good of a source as bajahid, but im in no hurry to experiment w/ differant lighting vendors.

Just saying i have had good dealings with ebay. The buyer i have bought from on ebay has very fast shipping from Calli and also stands by there warranties, i had one pair the ballast went out on me and i shipped it back and he actually sent me 2 pairs back so i turned around and sold a pair.
Yep. i am sure i bought mine from the same seller.. his Ebay name is "fishersmleo"

$43 shipped to my door.. i couldnt turn down the "test" for only $43!

i work at baxter auto and we just saarted getting in H.I.D's
the H.I.D. high and low, im puting them in my jeep!
they run 100 to 130 bucks

the ones we get in have a cap over the end so theres no getting puller over!

It's a little bit more spendy, but you guys should check out Rigid Industries LED kits. I'm installing the 40" unit on top of my XJ with a 10" bar on the Prerunner bumper bar. I've seen these things really beat on and they stand the test of time (we also race Class 8 and I've seen these LED's get really beat on!)

I'll post pics when I'm done, but I doubt you could go wrong with these. Besides, they are slim and stealth looking to boot!

http://www.rigidindustries.com/category_s/64.htm

this forum is too cheap for LED lighting, its been proven time and time again.

sinse the thread name itself has cheap in it, you may be fighting upstream...

try to get your hands on some aircraft landing lights. They are the brightest lightsyou'll ever find. my 2 illuminate more than my buddies 4 piaa lights.

Back