• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Decal?

red91inWA said:
BFD...Bring it on. You don't have to be a MEMBER to share a good idea or 5.

SPEAK and be heard...

HAHA! Right on, that's what I thought. :) Just wanted to check my boundaries!

I'll cook up a couple more tonight.

P.S. not everyone that comes to our little group events are members. So get your Jeep running and lets meet in person. February 19th works. We can toss last minute ideas and on the 20th Hans can toss a Poll together?

Was that your idea Hans?

Yea 20th WE(bod) will get a poll going.

OK here's tonights update.

2 versions with a window decal and a bumper sticker for each.

naxjaopt2.jpg

How do you place images, by the way???
Maybe I'll go figure it out.

OK, figured it out.

Last edited:
I like the one in the lower left corner and the one in the upper right corner. But the lower left one the best. I like how it's not just square.
James

BoXJer said:
OK here's tonights update.

2 versions with a window decal and a bumper sticker for each.

naxjaopt2.jpg

How do you place images, by the way???
Maybe I'll go figure it out.

OK, figured it out.

I like the top 2. Great designs! Maybe a version of the top left with the Green where the red bottom area is. Red may be best, just wondering how it would look.

I really like you top left design, That is excellent.
I like the bottom left design Not sure about the gold, but I don't have a better color idea.

Now I have a guy that can get actual stickers made at a fair price and we don't have to buy 1000 of them.

XJourney said:
I really like you top left design, That is excellent.
I like the bottom left design Not sure about the gold, but I don't have a better color idea.

Now I have a guy that can get actual stickers made at a fair price and we don't have to buy 1000 of them.

I like upper left for bumper sticker...and upper right for FENDER sticker, going right next to the UFWDA one. ;)

I like the lower, right. But I don't like the Gold/brown. Change that color and it would be one of my choices.

I'm standing by this one...
naxja.gif

I think, even though it's not practical....that we ADOPT Alaska !!

You can vaugely see the San Juans to appease the Computer god... :gag:

Last edited:
Willis said:
I really like these ones, especially the top one. Hope nobody minds I changed the color though.

I don't mind... :) I totally like the blue. It seemed to be pretty much a consensus that the gold was not too favorable. Let me know if you guys want to see more ideas or if you've got it narrowed down...

Willis, do you have the original photo for this???

nwchapterdecalunmerged.jpg

Images like this don't look great from several feet away. I can create some line art for it that would turn out pretty sweet if you do.

Last edited:
Willis said:
I really like these ones, especially the top one. Hope nobody minds I changed the color though.

naxjaoptmod2.jpg

naxjaoptmod3.jpg

I like those also.

What about useing a more typical Jeep color like Olive green and Khaki or similar?

Michael

Back