• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Decal?

Hey, we bulldozed their complex a couple years ago.:sunshine: They opened fire on a woman and here son while they were driving by because they mistook a backfire for a gun shot. She was able to sue them for enough to bankrupt them and she now owns the property. The fire department wouldn't let her torch it though.:mad:

How about this? It is a rough drawing but I think I get your idea across.
naxja1done.jpg

What do you think

How about some pines to the slightly behind/right of the jeep? Just 2-3 or something. Good submissions. I like the stuff being submitted. Also needs bolder outline for State. (I know it was a basic concept.)

naxja1done.jpg

Still like this one as well. :p
16qqtv

And this one...
17a8fb

Last edited:
Nuke This Post Pls. Moved content to previous post.

Last edited:
Where are you guys at with this? (Hi, I'm a newbie from Marysville)

I didn't read all of the posts, just kinda skipped to the end to see if anything was decided upon. First thing, where are they being printed up or are they just gonna be cut out of vinyl? A single color sticker (Vinyl) would be simple clean and sharp - vinyl is cheaper too if a budget is a concern. I've designed a ton of logos and quite a few for the sides of vehicles, so if it's still up in the air, let me know and I can get something to throw in the mix.

Is there a place to look at examples of the other chapter's decals? We should definitely have the best.

To give the group an update. I took one of the designs that Mark had on our last Snow run and handed it to my brother. I have not gotten an update, but I know he was working on a sticker this morning.

Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! :)

Feel free to nose around and be sure to follow the thread about this coming Feb 19th. You're welcome to come along. If your rig can't make it, we can always find a Right Seat for you to tag along, ok?

The decal submissions you see are all that have been submitted. I had one with Mt. Rainier but I posted and linked to a location that expired. I will be resubmitting my Mt Rainier contribution by the end of the week.

Our last trip was to Reiter's outside of Goldbar. I have pics posted at: http://home.comcast.net/~mr_sniggly. Feel free to browse (and sign my guestbook! ;) ).

Again, welcome!
Mark

OK, I had to do something.

Check this out:
http://www.chalacha.com/naxjaopt.jpg

Dunno how to include the pics so I uploaded it offsite...

Thanks for the invite. I will happily come along sometime, but my rig is aslo a daily driver, I take it out when I'm out backpacking and biking, but nothing to severe. Got a 3" lift and am running 31's but I'm stock other than that.

:)

JMotorsprt said:
To give the group an update. I took one of the designs that Mark had on our last Snow run and handed it to my brother. I have not gotten an update, but I know he was working on a sticker this morning.
Is it safe to assume that this is going to be used as a sample only? I don't think a decision has been made yet?

We are accepting ideals until Feb 20th. Then we will put them up for a poll and vote for the one to represent our chapter. From there we will figure out price and stuff.

BOxjer nice designs, I like them.

20 days to get your decal in.
So hurry up. I think that we should limit it to two enters per person.

BoXJer said:
OK, I had to do something.

Check this out:
http://www.chalacha.com/naxjaopt.jpg

Dunno how to include the pics so I uploaded it offsite...

Thanks for the invite. I will happily come along sometime, but my rig is aslo a daily driver, I take it out when I'm out backpacking and biking, but nothing to severe. Got a 3" lift and am running 31's but I'm stock other than that.

:)

I like those, especially the upper right version. Good Stuff!

XJStorm said:
I like those, especially the upper right version. Good Stuff!

Thanks for the compliments. I have several ideas, but what is really imporant when designing these is HOW they will be printed. I know someone mentioned that they have a hook-up somwhere for making stickers. What process do they use. Let me know and I can give the parameters for what we can create. For instance, the NAXJA drop-shadow effects cannot be duplicated if using Vinyl.

Oh, and are you gonna make a smaller window style that is about 4 inches as well as a bumper size sticker? I think we may as well. I'll make a couple more tonight.

Anyway, I can help with whatever you guys choose or can create more if you want. If you want art, I can make it. (I design logos for a living) But, I'll keep my opinions to myself for now, cuz I'm not yet a REAL member. :)

BoXJer said:
But, I'll keep my opinions to myself for now, cuz I'm not yet a REAL member. :)

BFD...Bring it on. You don't have to be a MEMBER to share a good idea or 5.

SPEAK and be heard...

red91inWA said:
BFD...Bring it on. You don't have to be a MEMBER to share a good idea or 5.

SPEAK and be heard...
Hear Hear! Bravo! Nicely said! :clap:

Back