• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can an Indy/F1 car out brake a cherokee?

Are you sure that isn't a Range Rover? The windshield looks too tall.

Lot of these "safety" car drivers seem like morons. Yes, let's stomp the brakes when everybody is going a good 80mph.

Hardly most of these incidents were not the pace cars fault.

The one that wiped out the whole field they kept blaming the pace car but yellow flags were still being waved that's why it stayed out. who ever hit the green light was at fault. They gave green and yellow at the same time.

I'd be willing to bet it was a failure of communication.

Last edited:
Yes, let's stomp the brakes when everybody is going a good 80mph.

Which one braked in front of others?

Maybe you're referring to the lambo which is clearly not the pace car but slammed on his brakes to stay behind the pace car?

Last edited:
That's because there's nothing to debate you're talking crap and didn't even care to see what happened.

Hardly most of these incidents were not the pace cars fault.

The one that wiped out the whole field they kept blaming the pace car but yellow flags were still being waved that's why it stayed out. who ever hit the green light was at fault. They gave green and yellow at the same time.

I'd be willing to bet it was a failure of communication.

The Swindell vs. the push truck is something I seen before. Now they have "swindell lights" on some push trucks for the most part (lights that are below bumper level that are in the sprint car drivers view) and when my XJ goes into push duty hopefully next year, mine will also.

Here is some photos of the aftermath.
http://www.jimmyjeep.com/lights.html

I wanna know more about the guy that stole the pace car and ran a couple laps at Talladega in '86........ that had to have been hilarious to watch when it happened....... :roflmao:

Back