• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camp Pendleton Military

alemmons

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to hook up with others stationed on Camp Pendleton. I am a Corporal with the Marines and have a 89 Cherokee with ~5" custom lift. Would like to get a meet and greet together to share information on vehicles, trails, etc. Anyone else out there? I have seen a few on base.

Aaron Emmons

alemmons said:
Looking to hook up with others stationed on Camp Pendleton. I am a Corporal with the Marines and have a 89 Cherokee with ~5" custom lift. Would like to get a meet and greet together to share information on vehicles, trails, etc. Anyone else out there? I have seen a few on base.

Aaron Emmons

You can PM Staff Seargent Diaz, fresno_jeeper. He is Staioned in Fresno, but goes down to Pendleton for time-to-time.

Hey Aaron,

You'll be seeing my XJ at Camp Pendleton next week, I will be coming down quite often for medical appointments. If you don't mind a Coastie hangin with ya I'd probably come down for a M & G.

Later

Gary

Well, Alaskaflyr, there is two with you and me. Now we just need to see if we can find any more. Did you ever find those rs9000's?

I'm a lance with a 96 and a BB w/30's. Try XJ_Dad also, he just got his lifted.

That would be me. I'm a Sergeant stationed on good ol' Camp Pendleton. For a little while longer atleast. Once I get done with Sergeant's course, I'm headed to recruiter's school. There's a few more XJ owners around the area. A couple of them are on SOCALXJ alot more than here though.
Wade

I'm stationed at Pendleton, 33 area. I drive a 90 Cherokee, 5 inch lift, 32's. I'll be back later this week. I'd be interested in M&G. There is an air-winger with a NICE Xj, its red, lifted, rear tire carrier, probably the nicest I've seen in SOCAL

FisH!

Fish0411, you should see if you can get ahold of him and see if he would be interested. We don't need many people. As soon as we get a small group we can try and figure out when and where we would like to do a M&G.

I know Fish and Sgt-1. I will be stationed in 29 Palms in June. I have an 00 with a 6.5" and 35's. See you fellas soon!

So whats up? I think XJ Dad is trying to sell his XJ....whats up with everyone else? Are we going to plan a Meet and Greet? I'm down for whenever, just give me a days notice. Are there any trails close by we could all meet at? Whenever I drive down Vandergrift I want to just make a hard right and head for the hills! Either post a reply here or PM me....someone must want to go out wheelin!!

FiSH~

Im always down to go wheelin... after this weekend things should finally slow down for me so my weekend should start to free up.

A meet n greet would be cool though. Maybe get everyone to hit up Mr. Pete's Burgers here in SC?

edit: youre down in oceanside... doh! here, there, anywhere around camp Pendalton is cool. Hell, you all are marines... can we go wheelin on CP? Im sure rolling through an artilary range would really add some ecitment to a afternoon of wheelin!

Last edited:
hey, all you XJ owners on CP.. my wife is at ACU-5 (LCACs) so im on CP as well im usually on SOCALXJ.com our M&G is the 1st tues of the month in vista at lamppost pizza. im building an 89xj and enjoy helping others...
Rich S... [email protected]

Unfortunately I will be out in the field through the May 5. Anyone want to get a M&G together for sometime soon after that. I am in Fallbrok, but anywhere close to Camp Pendleton would be great.

Aaron

Camp Pendleton Military M&G ????

Maybe an idea to open this thread again seeing as I have been on CPEN for a while now and see Jeeps all over the place. If you guys are still on MCB CPEN drop a line on this thread and maybe we can get together have a brew, talk Jeep's and see about a trip to go wheelin. If you are intereted drop a line here, oh and this isnt just for CPEN Jeepers! All you NAXJA junkies would be welcome too!

Jack

Also not a marine but a former Army Sgt and a life member and former post commander of post 4089 of the VFW. I used to be stationed in area 21 in the Reserves back in the day (late 80's). I am not far from Pendleton and would be down for a M&G.

Back