• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C 8.25 $350

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I want this. There isn't any reason I couldn't have spring perches welded back on it, is there? And sorry for the ignorance, but what's a Lincoln locker? Similar to the Powertrax style locker or......... what? Thanks!

Spider gear are welded. If you have a open carrier and ring gear bolts I will return to open for another fifty bucks. You can also burn on some perches and shock mounts for a leaf setup no problem.

Oh, I get it, Lincon locker meaning a locker made by a Lincoln welder? No thanks. I have a Lockrite locked D35 with 3.55 right now. I like the idea of the 8.25 and the 4.56, but I'm not willing to go spool or open diff so I'm out. Thanks for taking the time to inform a NOOb and good luck with the sale. It still sounds like a great deal, it's just not what I'm looking for.

hey send a PM to dominic he may or may not be interested idk

Back