• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Dana 44 Rear Axle: $850.00 or Best

I wouldn't think the actual track width is the problem for an XJ; it's the fact that the springs will probably tangle with the brakes because the axle is shorter than an XJ one inside the backing plates.

Great for a buggy or something, though.

do you even need to measure to know if you beat 4.5"?

:D

haha, whoops...

i meant that i need to measure my axle width... I am looking to put this in the back of my ZJ and need to see if the distance between the backing plates is enough for my setup.. wanted to know the bolt pattern to see if this would need axles/adapters/re-drill/etc before getting too interested...

What did ya come up with?

Sorry guys, stuff has been crazy with work and personal life the last week or so.... So I believe that this may be a little narrow for my planned setup in the ZJ. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you..

I am going to do some additional research to see if anyone else has done this, but I'm pretty sure I am going to pass.

GLWS

SO, you making it to SCF this year D-rek?

Back