• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build Thread: 2.8L of Doom!

so what's happened to all of those ten spoke wheels you've got there?

I'd very much like to have a set.

Got some more work done on the junk. Still a lot to do before WF.

Favorite thing right now...
12571085164_52fece4396_z.jpg

RuffStuff steering...
12570625765_dafb0a4c4d_z.jpg

Cheap spare tire holder...
12514988553_402065b2a7_z.jpg

12514988043_94dfc764d8_z.jpg

Getting creative with the muffler clamps...
12514872205_78afd71a65_z.jpg

Off the trailer for now...
12581360063_2101c5a5e5_z.jpg

I remember talking to you at the first Winterfest I attended (2010??). I thought it was so cool to wheel a basically stock rig with those Mastercraft MT's. If I get another stock XJ, that is how I want it. The 10 spokes look good too.

Looks Good!!!!

Thanks!

I remember talking to you at the first Winterfest I attended (2010??). I thought it was so cool to wheel a basically stock rig with those Mastercraft MT's. If I get another stock XJ, that is how I want it. The 10 spokes look good too.

That would of been 2011. I always liked them 10 spokes. I think I'll put a set on my waggy! Sometimes I think I've gone too far with this one. It was fun wheeling it when it was closer to stock and I could still daily drive it. Now it's all like, "Tow me around sucka..."

Thanks!

I can spare a set. Shoot me an offer and keep in mind I like to trade as well. :D I can deliver to WF as well.

getting my originals back from redheep.

you wouldn't happen to have any spare center caps?
I've got 4, but some have silver lttering and others black. Are yours all the same or do you have mismatched too?

obviously if we can both end up with matching sets that would be sweet.

Hey do you have any bump steer with that setup?

All I heard after the hatch died was that I need to chop it now. I'm still trying trying to figure out that leap...

what's to figure?

This is the MWC, we like cutting things off. You're lucky no one got to it with a sawzall in the campground.

Back