• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buckin Tattoos. ink by Buck.

facebook_devil.png

ditto -- I refuse to assimilate the borg and join the farcebook.

no doubt, not knockin ya -- just saying my "like" of your work will have to remain at NAXJA! :thumbup:

no doubt, not knockin ya -- just saying my "like" of your work will have to remain at NAXJA! :thumbup:

Lol. I wasn't taking it as "knockin me"
I'm just sayin Its free advertisement.
Between having my artwork on the skin of hundreds of people. To facebook.
I don't even need buisness cards. Lol

An update for you anti-FB peeps

First nails have been nailed!
Buckin tattoo is under construction!!!!!

You should really box in that control arm mount, it'll rip off otherwise. Also, you should have at least 1 thread visible past the nut for proper fastening. :D

You should really box in that control arm mount, it'll rip off otherwise. Also, you should have at least 1 thread visible past the nut for proper fastening. :D

Lol. It will eventually be a full sleeve.
We will be adding a lot more.
Including the threads.
The background idea I have is to make it look like armor.
Steel plate, welds, bolts, rivets. Etc.

Finally saved up some coin and got it framed. Because there was no border around the piece, the frame shop did a shallow shadow box and mounted it to a 1/4" foam backer so it looks like it's floating in the frame. The frame has machined, polished aluminum edges. :thumbup:

100_1580.jpg

Yep, looks good. :thumbup:

But....... it's "entrance" not "enterance"

Back