• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buckin Tattoos. ink by Buck.

That's the problem. You'd give me a skull tat and in six months it would be a tat of the dog faced boy.

Quick rough draft idea
7d4f78bb.jpg

Looks pretty cool man. The flaming grenade needs to be added though.

Where in springs is your shop? You may have answered this already, I just don't feel like reading through 11 pages worth of posts, I just looked at the artwork. I want something very similar to the lady on 1st page with cheek falling off. I have pic of what I was looking for, with a little tweaking here and there. When I find pic I'll PM you and hopefully we can get something going soon.

Yup, just get me an idea and I'll get you taken care of.
I'm in the process of building my new shop right now. Hoping to have it up and running in te next couple weeks!

I've got the pic saved on wife's computer. Unfortunately it's in the middle of taking a $h!t right now. I'll look for it and PM you when I find it. Looking forward, that black and white girl is just sick.

Fun piece I started tonight.
Face is about the size of a quarter(25¢)
Tattoos and face were last minute decision.
All freehand. No stencil was used for her face and tattoos.
Thanks for looking

e8cd336f.jpg

The pure awesomeness of getting a new ink set with almost 60 colors.
2a9f5fa6.jpg

So excited!!!!!!!! I'm ready to show the world what I can do!
I'm finally moving up to the "top of the line" inks!
Not that my old inks are junk.... These are just much better quality!

Wait Wait Wait, you've been tatting me with junk ink? Is this shite even permanent? SON OF A BIOTCH!!!!!

:D

Wait Wait Wait, you've been tatting me with junk ink? Is this shite even permanent? SON OF A BIOTCH!!!!!

Lmao. No. No junk ink.
Price comparison.
Last ink set I bought was 42 colors for 300$
I just got 58 bottles for 600$. On sale. Normal price is 750$

I'm just stepping up to the big boy ink set. Lol
Before I couldn't afford this expensive ink. Now I can!

Oh great, now you're going to raise your rates so you can afford the fancy ink. I guess I'll just have to go back to razor blades and ball point pins for all my tats because Cody is selling out to the man. AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

1646_ct_records.jpg

Back