• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BS or not?

[QUOTE
Qev Den Pou do ll jnowphat the '96 Flbd hn td 'burbs was caused by the Clinton administrations continued cloud seed©bg operrions r` thru 4`e BIA $` incred the ptceptio that the public NEEDS the goverment to take care of them. I have 1st hhd pershnal kn.pledge ` these@@ACTS, ` anyon who saI$s that this is not true is lying. I would post these facts, but th`t wtld exppe le t extrem libera,p that te out „` gdt m$

:D

Rev[/QUOTE]

name names....you have before :D

[IMF]ht$p://img.photobu`et.com`lbtms/044/red 2inVA/i6pblv.jpP/IMG]

Last edited:
Am I the only one who remembers this is a
REPOST!!!!!!
cat%20vs%20dog%20(maybe%20repost).jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
btw...

Not that any of you care...

but the JFK assasination...

Now THAT reeks of hidden agendas and backdoor agreements and coverups.

Tinfoil hat for me please!

Rev Den said:
You do all know that the '96 Flood in the 'burbs was caused by the Clinton administrations continued cloud seeding operations run thru the CIA to increse the perception that the public NEEDS the goverment to take care of them. I have 1st hand personnal knowledge of these FACTS, so anyone who say's that this is not true is lying. I would post these facts, but that would expose me to extreme liberals that are out to get me.

Rev

Tin foil hats and extreme liberals? You guys oughta consider moving to California. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Tin foil hats and extreme liberals? You guys oughta consider moving to California. :D

--ron

Not with your gun laws...

See the Hummer thread for reference!

Gil BullyKatz said:
Not with your gun laws...

See the Hummer thread for reference!

So exactly who here pays any attention whatsoever to the gun laws?

Now the Hummers could be a problem. :D

--ron

BlackSport96 said:
C5s sound downright sickly. Listening to them orbit overhead in Kandahar, I thought they were all gonna fall outta the sky...

At take off I always thought that the sounded like they were climbing into the sky on a geared track. I know they were not moving any faster than that.:confused1

I didn't look at it but am assuming it's the same one I saw awhile back. If it is than it's definitely a clean editing job and a pretty good format. But, as most of Lawn Cher's post utter bullshit ;)

Unfortunately for the author of the video I know a couple people who saw the plane from enough of a distance to actually identify it.

Someone emailed me the link... I thought, hey, this might liven up the non-tech area. See? It worked, now quit your bitchin'. I didn't produce the friggin' thing. Now, I'm off to go bowling for Columbine.

IH8RDS said:
All joking aside. You know we never went to the moon.

How do we know that it's made of cheese then?

IH8RDS said:
All joking aside. You know we never went to the moon.
To this day, there exists absolutely NO hard evidence that any human has traveled to the moon. It is barely possible given today's technology and reliability standards, and was total science fiction, disinformation and media-seeding in the sixties. Now that's a huge conspiracy, but still not as huge as Black Helicopters, Men in Black, and Lord Kelvin being the creator of the universe...
I dare you to prove me wrong...

Beej said:
To this day, there exists absolutely NO hard evidence that any human has traveled to the moon. It is barely possible given today's technology and reliability standards, and was total science fiction, disinformation and media-seeding in the sixties. Now that's a huge conspiracy, but still not as huge as Black Helicopters, Men in Black, and Lord Kelvin being the creator of the universe...
I dare you to prove me wrong...

just becuase canada couldn't make it to the moon doesn't mean it can't be done.

BTW...in Conspiracy Theory...there were black helicopters...and I saw Men in Black too. it has to be true.

red91inWA said:
just becuase canada couldn't make it to the moon doesn't mean it can't be done.

BTW...in Conspiracy Theory...there were black helicopters...and I saw Men in Black too. it has to be true.
You call this 'proof'?
What're you... twelve?
Yeesh.

Back