• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BS or not?

Area 51 is old news, as are the tunnels under the Denver airport.

In a quiet little village up in the hills of Madison Co., VA, there is something afoot. I lived there for two years and was amazed. Late at night, there were strange glows up in the "hollers". It seemed that every other day someone new had Cancer of one sort or another. Unmarked black helicopters would flit about and then hover quietly in between the mountains, and when they came through all of the long-time locals just looked at their feet. Hikers have been startled by Army Ranger teams when they hike the backcountry. I moved out of the very special valley a few years back, but I go back there to ride trails. Stranger than ever...I see more and more older military vehicles (mostly old troop-carrier trucks) off to the sides of the roads, half-demolished.

I took my flight lessons in this area, and before 9/11 there was a mountain top near the airport that had 3 or 4 large sattelite dishes and a big concrete bunker door at the top....with one or two cars and a few guards wandering around. After 9/11 there are no less than a dozen cars and guards at checkpoints every 1/4 mile or so up the mountain. A volunteer firefighter friend of mine was called to a brush fire on this mountain not long ago. They went hiking up with their shovels and axes, front line as it were....until they came to an electrified fence (with deadly current and signs to warn of it). Two young soldiers in BDU's and M-16's informed them that they had come far enough, and it was time to turn back.

"The mountain's on fire!"
"We'll take care of it.
"But...."
"We'll take care of it." some loosening of shouldered weapons might have been involved.
The local VFD knows when it's time to go home.

All I can tell you is that I've seen it myself.

P415

Got Echelon?

Sheesh kids, get a grip.

SILKWORTH
MOONPENNY

Guess I oughta stop building satellite part ehhhh?

--ron

Back