• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bryants Cove lease (the cove)

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
re posted from my club forum....

Bryant’s Cove
Lease

Our trails have been threatened in the past and some are even gone. We are working on a lease for 7400 Acres in Bryant’s Cove so we have a place to ride. The leasing of this property could even lead to a more permanent solution for our riding future. The lease will consist of 250 lessees at $120 each. It will be an annual lease with a % of your Money back if a portion of property is sold. There will be “hunting” type insurance on the property for the lease holder(s). If those who ride the Cove fail to lease the property, it could easily be leased to a strict “hunting only” club. In this instance we would not be able to continue riding in the area. If you want help with the lease, please call or text (931)235-9917.

If you Help with this and use PayPal make sure you mark as gift or it charges extra fee!

Got first Have in and Locked in so time get second Half in by End of June!

THis is a great place to ride. It sure would stink to lose it.

Never been there. Any rock?

It's 95% rock! ...creek beds and trails.
With all the water and rock, cleaning up your rig isn't too bad...

Is this the Cove that I have seen pictures posted of on here before?

Sure is...

Where are these trails specifically? Is it $120 a year, or 1440 for a year?

Interested. Would I get a key to a gate or something on the property and be able to come and go as I pleased?

These are near Chattanooga is all I know. It is $120 per lease I believe.

Back