• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BMRA Issue

Oh yeah! Uhm, I do believe I was over charged too! :D Just kidding! Shhh!

Sorry all, I have been super busy with other things. I will get the list of people I already have up by tomorrow.

OK, here is the list I have. Sorry I am going to use first names due to thats how I made the list, well first and last names but I don't want all of that posted.

Blaise
Rene
Eric
Taylor
Will
Luke
Jay
Scott

Now I know Scott (wheelingscott) had a friend with him and there was Dave from the Crawlers there as well. Now who else am I missing?

Oh and Justin, can you send me what you paid for? Just to let TMTC and BMRA know how things were being ran that weekend.

you are missing tomtom

And me!

After looking it over I shouldent have paid anything to get in the park?
Paid 40 bucks, so that should have covered my 2010 membership.
My 2009 expired on 3/13/2010.
TOMMY

Did anyone else get a paypal refund for membership and an email explaining that you didn't log out and somebody else got on after you and messed up your account?

Tommy, Send me a PM about what you paid for and how much. I need to get this all sent off.

No Will, I didn't.

Wow. I was feeling bad about missing RoM, but it sounds like I avoided a real headache.

Hello all. My name is Charlie and I am the OHV Rep for TMTC. I have talked on the phone with Kurt and I have had many discussions with the BMRA board to try and figure this thing out.

I know there are complaints about the office staff, that seems to be an ongoing thing, but we are looking at the log book from that weekend and trying to figure out if some people were overcharged. I really need for you guys to let Kurt know so he can get the list completed and sent to us.

Or...I don't want to step over Kurt....feel free to send info to me.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Charlie

Charlie,

I think i got the complete list now. Just got the last messages today/night. I will make up the list and mail that to you and Tom tomorrow. Thanks for all your help on this.

Did anyone else get a paypal refund for membership and an email explaining that you didn't log out and somebody else got on after you and messed up your account?

I did,
For some reason the system glitched when I signed up and gave me the same member number you got. PM sent.

-Eric

BARNWELL MOUNTAIN RECREATION AREA
USER FEES – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2010

Member Non-Member
Park Usage Fee Per Day $12.50 $25.00
Primitive Camping Per Night $7.50 $15.00
Electric Campsite Per Night $15.00 $30.00
PassengerOr Guest(no vehicle) Per Day $5.00 $5.00

* TMTC Family Membership ($40 per year) covers
all Dependents legally claimed on your Federal
Income Tax return. Other Membership Incentives
may apply – please contact TMTC to learn more.

The above fees are the fees you should have been charged. Please guys, if you feel you have been charged more than this and you can give me proof, I would be glad to make this right.

As a BOD member for TMTC I am tasked with the job of making sure the BMRA BOD abides by all rules set forth. This includes the fees. If you are not getting responses, I would like to know.

I would love to help, but I need info.

Email me at [email protected].

lil-red wagon, based on the charge you mentioned it looks like there is a possiblilty you were charged a day use fee for your passenger. Or maybe a passenger charge along with a camping fee.

Please email or pm me how many guests and exactly what you were doing that weekend. Camping, guest, 4-wheeling.

Back