• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BMRA Issue

bs. alto is not a "day park". you cant hit everyone of those trails in a day. hell, i prefer alto over bmra anyways but thats me.

bvorr
canyons off road
k2
longs ranch
hidden falls
bridgeport

parks are out there. just gotta drive

Yes we know about those parks. I have also been to Alto (with COR) and we hit all the trails in one day. Well all the trails made for OHVs. We didn't try any of the 4 wheeler trails.

I just checked my gmail and saw the automated welcome email fro
Tmtc.

PRESENT THIS EMAIL TO OFFICE PERSONNEL AT OUR RECREATION AREA ON YOUR FIRST VISIT AND THE ENTRY GATE FEE WILL BE WAIVED!

lol

I just checked mine and it says the same thing. After talking with a few other club presidents, this is all starting to look like the down fall of TMTC and BMRA.

OK, I am at a crossroad here. Should I post up on the TMTC website about all of this and all the other stuff I am finding out about now? Maybe it will light a fire under there seats and get things moving in the right direction. They (TMTC and BMRA) are getting a really bad rap in the OHV community.

If you post up over on TMTC let me know, and I will login over there as well. Also maybe others that paid their dues can login over there, and back up this info.

Long Ranch is more of a day thing. It isn't really trails, its more just obstacles. I hunt there so I am there a lot getting everything ready for the season. My parents were there this past weekend actually.

Well there is not too much more to chose from. If BMRA or Superlift is too far, then Clayton and Disney will be as well. There is Bridgeport but thats a "day trip" park. Same thing with General Sams and Alto.

Clayton is some awesome wheeling. The downside is it isn't the most convienient area to go. (and there is not a lot there for support) As far as facilities and location, it prolly comes down to BMRA and Superlift...

But wherever is decided, it still won't make everybody happy...

there are a bunch up here in OK, daisy, clayton, disney, coppermines, there is also monkey creek (in TX) don't forget about little sahara. But again I had to drive 7 hours to BMRA. B-port is much closer for me. than most everything. Man, I miss Nacona. Coppermines is a day park and very close, Coppermines is only 20 miles (or so) from Vernon, Tx. its next to Copper breaks state park in Quanah, TX. there are other places even further west in TX too. we should change it up a bit, even if it is a bit of a drive. Thats the problem of having a VERY large chapter area. :dunno:

Hear Hear...... I'd be down for a run to Clayton in the near future, or for next years ROM.

Well I am also working another angle to where the people that paid for the "membership" to TMTC will get their gates fees refunded.

what about doing 2 events a year? maybe more informal to keep costs down. but have one up north as well as one down this way. so all of the red river chapter has an oppurtunity to wheel together. i dont mind travelling to try new things. also those that cant make it to one can try to make it to the other.

i think if we had a event further south it would bring in more members as well. i dunno im just throw out ideas.

We kinda did an informal run last October to Superlift. X2Elite set it up and we just tagged along.

Well that was always the plan. It was suppose to be ROM in Gilmer and more the "Fall Run" around. I guess with so many new members, that kinda got lost in the shuffle.

OK, TMTC and BMRA are waiting on me to supply this list for them. I am still missing a few people. I am not sure who they are at this time but I know I am about 2 or 3 people short.

Back