• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blad Mountain

Billabong1416

NAXJA Forum User
I'm finally coming home for spring break and am really wanting to run blad mountain, does anyone know the conditions up there?

I'm going up there sometime between this weekend and and next weekend. I'll post the date when I know for sure to see if anyone else wants to come. Unless someone has plans already and wouldn't mind if I tagged along?

Billabong1416 said:
I'm finally coming home for spring break and am really wanting to run blad mountain, does anyone know the conditions up there?

I'm going up there sometime between this weekend and and next weekend. I'll post the date when I know for sure to see if anyone else wants to come. Unless someone has plans already and wouldn't mind if I tagged along?

I wouldn't think it would be too dry right now. Probably snow after the last few days of HARD rain for this time of year. Seems like we got as much rain in the last few days as we did all winter. (I am in Lemoore).

So I would be prepared for snow and go from there.

I'll tag along with you on Thursday or Friday day time, but would have to be home before 6p. There will not be a lot of snow up there. It rained a little yesterday, so there moisture on the ground. But the forcast calls for high temps in the valley for the next 10 days.

Give me a call if you want a tag along. 559-261-5141 leave a message because I am in class all day every day.

Back