• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bite it

screw you guys im flat blacking mine as well, as soon as i get the $$ saved up.

looking good Jim, dont mind the haters :cheers:

Maybe you mean this Jim

blackcar.jpg

01412-7011-3ww-l.jpg

DansGreyMj said:
I actually met Rob a few wks back, he is actually a pretty nice guy.

swbooking said:
Yeah from what ive heard Dyrdek is an awsome dude.

And Rob and Big is a funny ass show. I always watch it.

Plus that Chevy is crazy pimped out, skate board racks, built in generator. Pretty sweet.

Well, ok then I'll reserve douche bag comments for when they actually prove themselves not to be, but I'll go on your word for now. They just act like morons... it bugs me. A buddy of mine designed a car for him, said he seemed cool, I just don't like the whole "I'm a skater" attitude.

crazyjim said:
Hahahaha, I actually didn't mask the other side well enough, and took the tape of to see the overspray lines. Mineral Spirits FTMFW!!!!
lol. i just used a piece of cardboard to block where i was spraying. it worked.... sorta. i said ah F-it im going to respray the whole truck someday anyway :D

GrimmJeeper said:
lol. i just used a piece of cardboard to block where i was spraying. it worked.... sorta. i said ah F-it im going to respray the whole truck someday anyway :D

Amen Brother!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
I was actually going to use index cards around the fenders, but didn't have any. I've had good luck spraying wheels with tires mounted on them using index cards.

As for the doors, I had to spray my rails, up... from the bottom... so I got quite a bit of overspray the first time.

Back