• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beware of Radiator Barn

LOL, I just gotta quote this one!

"In my book there is a difference between customer service and customer worship."

Out of stock.
Either pay more for the 3 row, or go elsewhere.
They don't owe you anything.
go back to 2010 when this comment would have meant something to anyone

He bumped it after it'd been dead again for a week to add a reply to the first few posts in the thread (clearly without reading any further.)

So WTF happened to this place? Recommended this place to a coworker who needed a new radiator and he said he wasn't able to find it. Figured he was a noob at the intarwebs, but it appears their site is gone.

I noticed their site redirects, so I'm assuming someone bought them out.

FYI, if you need to make a warranty claim, you're screwed. The site is gone.

I had a leaky radiator from them. Their RMA process, which I called and confirmed before starting, goes like this:

1. Buy another radiator from them
2. Send them pictures of the old one leaking
3. They give you a refund

I completed steps 1 and 2. The refund never arrived, the site disappeared, and emails all bounce now. And on top of that, their radiators actually suck - I was having huge overheating problems and it turns out that the MOPAR stock radiator fixed my issues. So now I have bought $300 of radiators from them that I can't use, and no money back.

What year is your jeep?

FYI, if you need to make a warranty claim, you're screwed. The site is gone.

I had a leaky radiator from them. Their RMA process, which I called and confirmed before starting, goes like this:

1. Buy another radiator from them
2. Send them pictures of the old one leaking
3. They give you a refund

I completed steps 1 and 2. The refund never arrived, the site disappeared, and emails all bounce now. And on top of that, their radiators actually suck - I was having huge overheating problems and it turns out that the MOPAR stock radiator fixed my issues. So now I have bought $300 of radiators from them that I can't use, and no money back.

Did you try the manufacturer of the radiator?

They were bought out. Through google I found a number that a guy contacted a few months ago and got a replacement. Ill be calling tomorrow and trying to get my leaky junk warrantied.

office: 615-781-5200

Back