• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best place to buy fiberglass fenders?

$160 plus shipping = $250 to your door per fender

This isn't the place to talk prices or bitch... take that sh*t to the vendors forum guys. T&J's is the same price on fenders as anybody else, and you try shipping big ass massive fenders up state.

thanks jim

what if I dont wanna buy online still get discount if I walk in right?

you will get a discount at our shop as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree xcm but you also have to consider that our economy is in an expansionary period...It's the price we pay to live in this luscious state when in certain cyclical periods. i'll just drive down there soon, it'd be cheaper in gas for me to take the 7 hour drive.
Anyways, I need to hit up el capitan to surf and see some friends. TandJ i appreciate that you were the only vendor who delivered to this thread so we don't have to seek out the info independently. I'll most likely drive to you guys after seeing your devotion to the xj community. I'm sure that'll be bad new for my credit card if i do though.

Last edited:
Back