• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

If you've ever had Dave's, you know there is ZERO chance of any bacterial contamination... I think its actually navy jelly re-bottled. That shite is HOT!

If you've ever had Dave's, you know there is ZERO chance of any bacterial contamination... I think its actually navy jelly re-bottled. That shite is HOT!

Yeah...but....but.....but......

THAT'S FRICKEN GROSS DUDE.

ROR no doubt. I have a 95% full bottle of Dave's that I've had for better than a decade, but I don't think I'd try and sell it.... unless of course you're interested. :eyes:

I swear, I put a pea-sized drop of that stuff in a 3 gallon batch of soup once, and the soup was damn near inedible...

ROR no doubt. I have a 95% full bottle of Dave's that I've had for better than a decade, but I don't think I'd try and sell it.... unless of course you're interested. :eyes:

I swear, I put a pea-sized drop of that stuff in a 3 gallon batch of soup once, and the soup was damn near inedible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-uDhs_LO_o

:scared:

can you imagine the pain of that coming back up...OMG.

aw man... I smelled my bottle of Dave's after that last post, and my sinuses are not happy.

I am allergic to something in the mud and rust I scraped/ground out of a buddy's truck's rockers today and my sinuses are revolting (both meanings are accurate) so now I'm considering getting a good solid whiff of hot sauce to clear em out a little... ahhhhhh!

Door panel - $230

Hey.... it's "OEM original"....... :rolleyes:

http://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/3776714296.html

3E33Kf3Ja5N55I55E8d4uf1a4ba8e1ef01503.jpg

I'd say he added a zero by mistake, but $23 might be a touch high too!

Especially one that's been hacked up for a larger speaker...

I get those for $free to $5 at the local yard.

225$ for a door panel? Must be nice to be surrounded by doctors who buy everything for their college drop out kids.

"They were in the Jeep for 3 years and approx. 25,000 miles. They work flawlesslly and have virtually no wear as I just returned from Moab where they were tested."

Something that was used for 3 yrs, 25k miles, and was tested in Moab. "Virtually no wear" Somehow I find that hard to believe!

I am allergic to something in the mud and rust I scraped/ground out of a buddy's truck's rockers today and my sinuses are revolting (both meanings are accurate) so now I'm considering getting a good solid whiff of hot sauce to clear em out a little... ahhhhhh!

Snort some wasabi and soy sauce, you'll be good to go. If you don't like Japanese food then get some hot sauce, mix it with a bit of salt, and snort that. It'll clear all the gunk out of your nose and keep it from running anymore. :firedevil

Don't think so...... this appears to be a jeep parts business in Silverthorne. He's got ads for other parts for outrageous prices.

Here's his listings...... he'll be filthy rich if he can get these prices....... :eek:

http://denver.craigslist.org/search...=jeep+silverthorne&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

I don't recall the used parts place name at the moment I just recall it being near pepsi off I-70 , and getting a quote of $900.00 for a bone stock junkyard dana 35 ...Same person doing the d35 quote had told me prior he could modify the stock axles under my ZJ I had at the time to handle the 40-44 tires I was planning for it with knowledge of beefing parts from his "STOCK CAR DAYs" , which I was planning 44 boggers for that ZJ ...lol...I'd love to see that magic .

Back