• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEST DEAL EVER on SFR Engine Mounts, for NAXJA only!!!

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
Since joining up as a vendor here a few months ago you guys have simply been awesome! I also had a great time hanging out with everyone at SoCal Fest in Big Bear and figured I'd say thanks in the best way possible. Go to StinkyFab.com and use the coupon code NAXJA and you'll get $29 off a pair of our engine mounting plates. That's the biggest discount we've ever given on these and brings the price down to $200, WAY lower than any competitor, especially since we already have the lowest regular prices.

IMG_1584-R.jpg

Don't wait until this happens to you! This unfortunate Jeep owner had one of the OEM engine mount bolts break and the other 2 ripped the mounting bosses right out of the block. Needless to say this made for a very bad day and sadly this is very common. Often not only does it damage the engine block, but when the motor falls the fan damages the radiator and hoses, wiring harness gets torn, etc. Our mounts prevent this from happening by using a number of additional mounting points to spread the load across more of the engine. Needless to say spending a little ahead of time can save a lot in the long run, especially when you get a deal this good!

100_1760-s.jpg

100_1749-s_1.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I'm very interested.

I'm contemplating buying just my passenger side brackets for both of my Jeeps, since the BOTH failed (ridiculous, I know).

The driver's side on either is fine, so I'm wondering: can I get this discount on two passenger side brackets?

I know, ideally I'd buy two sets, but the driver's side doesn't fail NEARLY as often as passenger, and when it does, it does it once the passenger side has failed. So if I take care of that weak passenger side, I think I'll be in good shape. Plus, two sets is a lot of coin.

So, if you could extend this to two passenger side mounts, that would be AWESOME!

Cavalier, since I started selling individual brackets a few years ago I've found that the left side on the late model TJ fails far more often than the right, but on the XJ and early TJ it's about even. I sell one left side for every set of 00+ TJ mounts, but equal numbers of left and right XJ mounts. If you've broken both sides already I really would not recommend doing only one side, as I simply haven't seen a clear winner in the which side is stronger category, at least not for the XJ.

Cavalier, since I started selling individual brackets a few years ago I've found that the left side on the late model TJ fails far more often than the right, but on the XJ and early TJ it's about even. I sell one left side for every set of 00+ TJ mounts, but equal numbers of left and right XJ mounts. If you've broken both sides already I really would not recommend doing only one side, as I simply haven't seen a clear winner in the which side is stronger category, at least not for the XJ.

Both my Jeeps lost their passenger side mounts. Drivers side on both are perfectly fine. This makes me think that passenger is weaker. And I can't afford 4 mounts. Any chance I can get this offer on two rights?

Any discounts for the SFR Ultimate Drivetrain Mount Package or is this just the mounts only? Also, how would I determine the offset/center option if I have a '00, with a 95 engine and an '00 auto trans with a 95 manual crossmember? In other words, what determines the trans mount location?

Look at your trans mount and see if the 4 holes are centered under the mount, or offset to one side.

The lower is 00, the upper is pre.

IMG_3436.JPG

Thanks. It's only been a few months, but I recall it looking like the lower (center style). Thanks for the clarification.

I'll extend this deal to the full package as well. For the trans mount you'll want to look at your current mount. It should be based on what crossmember you have, but with such a mix of pieces it's hard to say what's what so you're best off verifying what is actually there, rather than what should be there.

I also wanted to let you guys know we now make engine side mounts for the 4.0L ZJ as well. I know this place is all about the Cherokee, but I'm sure some of you might have a Grand Cherokee or know someone who does.

117_4035-R1.jpg

Thanks for the orders everyone! Everything ordered up to this post has shipped and should be in your hands very soon. I appreciate all of your business, and I'm happy to be a NAXJA vendor.

I've decided to keep this deal going a little longer for you guys, so get your orders in now before it ends! I've got plenty of everything ready to ship and lots more waiting for final assembly.

11427214_10206975838864603_96694039287607808_n.jpg

10361572_10206975838904604_3156222016922148332_n.jpg

Back