• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

6 people reading this thread right now... WOW!

Drama does bring people... Next on "Days of Our NAXJA"

This had gotten out of hand once again... Some one high jack fast!

98d1158920230-kindergartens-oerliko.gif

Laptops are GREAT!!!!
Iam on the shitter.
Need pics?

WOAH! no pics please!

speaking of laptops. i made a stop at 4wdp here in atlanta and bought some shocks for my jeep. how does my laptop play part.... i forgot it in the car and hade a whole page happen in this thread lol

I tell you what. Whoever has the power to do it, just delete my account. I tried but I don't know how. Then you can all talk as much trash as you want and I wont even be able to read it. Or you can just ban me forever, that way like I said before Mischiefman can feel like he got some justice. I'm sick of this site anyway.

I tell you what. Whoever has the power to do it, just delete my account. I tried but I don't know how. Then you can all talk as much trash as you want and I wont even be able to read it. Or you can just ban me forever, that way like I said before Mischiefman can feel like he got some justice. I'm sick of this site anyway.

just drop it, geez, we've (as a forum) have advanced what 4-5 pages now. its done leave it, ya'll just need to try your best to just avoid the topic.

Are you trying to make some big stand by deleting your account? Something like 'screw you guys, I'm taking MY ball, and going home'. :conceited Grow up and be the better man, turn off e-mail notificatiuons, log out of NAXJA and never log in again (please).

Back