• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bank account transition.

Whatever you guys want to do. If you want to come up here it only takes one signer to move people around. I am home all week for my surgery and the bank is down the street from my house so I can hobble down there. Or if you want to open a new account at AFCU you can go do that and I can close this one and move money once you have the new account opened.

Or if you want to open a new account at AFCU you can go do that and I can close this one and move money once you have the new account opened.

This might be easiest.

I don't think I'm going to have much time. Work has gone nuts and I'm lucky to get one day a week home with the family.

So what do you guys want to do with this? I will be working the next two weeks everyday and the only day I can do the accounts will be Saturday up herein Layton if you guys want to come up here.

This might be easiest.

I don't think I'm going to have much time. Work has gone nuts and I'm lucky to get one day a week home with the family.

i think your right, i'll get with chad and we'll go get an account open at AFCU this coming week.

Back