• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

Blue cheese, bacon, and just about any steak or hot sauce makes an awesome burger. There is an odd little restaurant out in the sticks here, that makes some killer burgers. The "Royal Blue" (hot sauce, blue cheese, and thick cut bacon) makes me feel funny, in a good way.

Had bacon wrapped beef filet for supper. The grill destroys the bacon, but it makes the steak even better. Meat wrapped in meat, cooked over charcoal, with fried potatoes. Tasty.

i never thought of putting hot sauce on there, and i put that s&!% on everything :D tobad i already ate 2 doubles :lickout:

I need to make a habit of working Sundays.

Last week I arrived at my hardwood flooring job to be greeted with the sweet smell of bacon. A few minutes later my customer brought me a plate of thick-cut applewood smoked bacon.

Today's customer made me a BLT (mostly B) for lunch.

I had lunch with my brother-in-law from New Zealand and he is an OTR trucker..he said guess what I am hauling in the reefer...yup, BACON!!!! He got 18 cases for free b/c they got wet boxes from condensation and were rejected at the dock. I am gonna score a few cases so I can be ready for the #15 of bacon explosions for WF. :pig:

here comes Santa Claus...... here comes Santa Claus....

I had those little steak fillets last night....double wrapped in bacon and smoked...they were perfect they didn't last long enough to get a picture...

16511.jpg

mac 'Merry Christmas' gyvr

Beautiful! Now it just needs some gold, frankensense and mir.

I smell bacon!! I'm in the Army and work at a small Hospital in on Ft Leavenworth, KS and everyday someone is cooking bacon and the smell goes thru the vents. Its driving me crazy!! I need to track them down and confiscate it.

both, cover one with the other or vice versa and it is good either way.....but, I have had some skinny soggy bacon that made me think twice...as well as the other :D

I think both have there place in the awesomeness file but should be kept apart....

not sure about that...didn't you see the bacon bikini pics??? hubba hubba!!

they do say a way to a mans heart is through his stomach, and a nice Rack of bacon would do that

Turkey and bacon sandwich for lunch today....its goooood

Back