• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

Made a twist on the bacon cheeseburger tonight,I fried 8 slices of slab bacon in the skillet.I drained off the grease then fried 2 pork burgers(pork cutlets to some),melted american cheese on them,put on onion buns and topped each with 4 slices of crispy bacon!BaconCheesePorkers!Yummy! PORK FAT RULES!

7695894.jpeg

went to Pizza Hut last night and their special was a large pan pizza w/ up to 5 toppings for $10. I said I would like canidian bacon, jalapenos and bacon, bacon, bacon. They waitress said, "you can have 2 more toppings".......
my reply, "I had all 5...did you not hear bacon, bacon, bacon?"
her reply..."wow, you must love bacon"
my reply...."more then puppies"
:pig:

This made me lol

right click

set as desktop backround

:D

Has anybody been to Dennys for Baconalia yet? I was wondering if the Maple bacon sundae is any good?

Bacon Pork Sausage for breakfast this morning... With a 1/2 gallon of OJ.... That is all.

Work is not going to like me if they find out I've wasted 2 hours reading a thread about bacon... lol, oh well. <3 Bacon

You're gonna fit in just fine dude! :roflmao:

Back