• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awrite 'Dirty...... spill it.....

Give the kid a break. I guess none of you were ever young and stupid?

Hey, I'm still young.... er, well, stupid.:confused1

Jeeze you guys make him sound trashy. I'll give it a shot.

While riding about in his black stallion XJ, David encountered several guardians of the mall parking lot. The guardians began to threaten David with evil flashing yellow strobe lights of death. The evil flashing yellow strobes lights of death began to blind the young knight David, and not having his shield and sword, he removed the door from his Jeep and used it a a shield to protect his princesses. Much damage was done to the door, but it was worth it to the young knight David as the princesses were most impressed with his prowess. On the other hand, Kind Dad was not so impressed and had to go for a ride on his donkey TJ to calm down. In the end all was well and the black stallion XJ was retired to the stable to heal it's wounds of the mall parking lot battle.

Ill go with the simple lack of attention, failure to yeild popped in the door by fron end of another vehicle.

Id like a hookers and blow story but he is too you ng to be having fun with those yet :D

Yeah, you were supposed to bring those to my party, or was that Jim's moving party?

Yeah, you were supposed to bring those to my party, or was that Jim's moving party?

LOL...... Yeah, where Fred and Jim are concerned....... "hookers and blow" are the suspenders they wear and the oxygen they carry around...... :gag:

:D

him... a friend and couple of girls were taking a "before the snow flies" run drinking beer and eating jerky when they came upon sasquatch. one of the girls thinking it would be funny, decided to flash some breasts'ss at the big guy. saquatch went wild and tried to grab the young hottie so our hero punched the gas and in the process lost a door and the hottie to but they hauled ass anyway vowing to never hit that trail again and feeling lucky they still were alive!

Heard the real story of what happened when chatting with David today at Culvers.......

Apparently David was letting a friend play with his stick shift...... and when he was done, his friend left it in the wiggly position........ apparently then something big and black dragged a part of itself hard enough to bend it as it moved out the back door and banged a girl's rear quarter........ :gag:

:D

Yep, thats what happens when you let a bunch of pre-pubecent teens get all crazy on PG-13 movies and Mountain Dew.

Back