• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awrite 'Dirty...... spill it.....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
What happend to your rig David? Quit with the silent treatment........ :laugh3:

I thought that was because his radio isn't loud enough to drown the T-case noise.

Ok, the silent part is my fault. We are waiting to talk to the insurance companies.

For now all I can say is: nobody is in trouble and nobody got hurt. But I do think: friends + girls + Jeeps = no bueno.

So you're saying that David and a friend were on a desperate search for girly giggles and tried to take the Jeep on some sweet jumps?

That too would be nice. Anyone else have a possible story? These are kinda funny!

My guess is you and a buddy were trying to impress some girls on a concrete obstacle and the door encountered some immovable object.

like a telphone pole in the mall parking lot?

were you doing some serious mall crawling?

I'll give it a shot...

You, a freind, and 2 girls went up to the mountains to have some fun when all of a sudden a family of derainged inbred hill-billies drove their 1974 chevy pickup truck right into the side of your rig. While your freind was being eaten alive, the two girls managed to escape the grasps of a sexually frustrated hillbilly never to be seen again. Luckily being the Macgyver of your time, you manage to widdle yourself a bow and arrow out of one of the small pine trees near your leg. Confused by your actions the hillbillies get ready to pounce, only to be to riddled by a blaze of freshly carved lighting bolts. Now alone yet safe, you eat what was left of your freind and head back into town to tell your worried father what just happened.

Ball park?

Give the kid a break. I guess none of you were ever young and stupid?

No, never. I was gonna say, maybe while leaving a bar parking lot, the siren song of a lightpole called out. The driver could not resist the sweet music and circled the obstacle, slowly at first and then faster. Maybe after a few go arounds the passenger said 'yeehaa, punch it' the driver did, resulting in a flip to the roof. Oh wait, that was me.

What was that about young and stupid? :D

But I do think: friends + girls + Jeeps = no bueno.

I'm gonna guess that he and one or more friends were all parked together and some girls drove by having given them some "come hither" glances and smiles....... David and his friends jumped in their vehicles to give chase and smashed into each other........

:D

While visiting a burlesque house david was overcome with excitement and branded one of the girls with his initials, subsequently causing the owner of the place to chase him down. David's friend was shot in the back and slammed headfirst into the driver's side door of the XJ before falling to the ground. Luckily David escapsed with the freshly branded girl in his arms. They'll be married next week.

I'm disappointed. Dutch didn't work in a Good Times Bacon Squealer Spoonbender into that story........... (n)

Back