• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker coming for the 8.25

chrslefty said:
aussielocker,
i have a question . will you be making one for the 27 spline also ? how is the theeth desine better , and is there a max tire size for this locker ?

thanks

Right now we do not have the 27 spline in our development program. But we will visit the market in late summer.

The Aussie Locker does not have any tire size limitation.

Thank you

Just dropped a set into my bud's D30 and 44. 4 hours and 12 beers later his rig feels like it is suction cupped to the ground!!

I'll be watching for the 8.25. Got plently of friends running them.

Got tired of waiting and went Detroit. Read that it was coming out last summer...

2000bluexj said:
any updates?

The intital production run will be fairly large. The bar stock was delivered to the factory in late April and the first stages of manufacturing was initiated. Bar stock is being cut into the steel pucks and the tooling is being completed this month. There are a number of parallel programs going on in manufacturing at this time for this new Aussie Locker.

outlander said:
I'm not holding my breath....

:laugh3: Exactly. I've been saying that all along. It's gonna take a while to get it right.

I don't think I would want a first run unit anyways.

I would like to jump on the band wagon too to get one for the 8.25 or even a 29 spline D30 but I would like an update to see what is really going on. By the time they do come out, I won't be on here for a day or two everyones order will go in and they will be on backorder for a couple more months...lol

EZridaz said:
I would like to jump on the band wagon too to get one for the 8.25 or even a 29 spline D30 but I would like an update to see what is really going on. By the time they do come out, I won't be on here for a day or two everyones order will go in and they will be on backorder for a couple more months...lol
I don't know why I said 29 spline D30. I guess because I was looking for the 8.25 and had 29 stuck in my head and the D30 is on backorder.

ummm....didn't they miss their deadline,again???Man I had a girlfriend make me wait along time for some action...I'm starting to feel like that now....my boys a gettin blue!!!

Maybe aussielocker will chime in and give us the scoop....man I wish I had people lined up waiting on my products.I'd feel special with a capital S

Last edited:
Looks like it might be ready by the time can wheel again which will be like Feb. 08 haha

Back