• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona Residents

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
Beginning discussions for the possible formation of a Arizona Chapter of NAXJA. Trying to check for enough interest right now. Post up here or p.m. me or e-mail at desertjeep at cox.net. I'll get a running list and see if we have enough interest.

It takes a minmum of 15 NAXJA members living in the geographical area (Arizona) to start a chapter. If there is enough interest we'll take it to the next level.

Where do you wheel?
I have not been wheeling for a while as my interest have gone in another direction, mostly because I am leery of wheeling alone no days.

Chiva Falls is in the Tucson area. a lot of good trails in the Tucson area to run.

Still monitoring interest to see if an Arizona Chapter of NAXJA is feasible.

Fergie said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but dont we need Members?
Yes. I was just going to say that. You AZ local forum users...this is a good time to make membership really worth something.

The more of you who join the easier it will be to get something rolling.

DrMoab said:
Yes. I was just going to say that. You AZ local forum users...this is a good time to make membership really worth something.

The more of you who join the easier it will be to get something rolling.

I agree. This would be an awesome opportunity for us in Arizona to establish our own chapter of Naxja. The chance of many of us being able to make runs, meet & Greets etc set up by the Chapter we belong to are slim simply due to our geographic location.

We could do Naxja stuff right here in our own back yard. This could be a really positive shot in the arm for the XJ owners community in Arizona!

Jim

Count me in. I'll have to wait for Friday to become a member (darn bills).

had positive input regarding starting a Arizona Chapter from 10 people with 50% of them being actual :NAXJA: members.

I really thought with a state as big as Arizona we could get the numbers together to start our own chapter.

I would like to have :NAXJA: events close enough for us to tie in to and be able to have local meet & greets etc. I think there are numerous benefits of having a local chapter rather than being a member of one that the chances of attending the events are very slim.

JMHO.

Hey all,

I sent out p.m.'s to some of the folks that aren't official NAXJA members in an effort to see if this is actually feasible. In fact, I screwed up and some got 2 p.m.'s. Y'all can just consider yourselves lucky. :laugh3: To start a Chapter we need to have your "name in RED"!!

As of right now, only about 50% of the folks expressing interest are actual NAXJA members.

NAXJA is an excellent resource for technical information and general XJ/MJ info but I think we can move it one step higher with the formation of an Arizona Chapter. It will give us an official presence and give us a better opportunity to wheel together, have some wrenching parties and the state and world will be a better place to live in.

If you are already a NAXJA member living in Arizona and are willing to support the formation of a Arizona Chapter, please post up here.

If you are not a NAXJA member but just use the forum, it's time to give something back. Put your name in RED and lets put Arizona on the map in the world of NAXJA.

Please post up here your actual intentions or P.M. me with your actual intentions and comments so we can get an accurate read on who is actually interested.

Thanks!!

Back