• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to meet up?

Let's pencil it in for March 11th at Hollister. Byrinxx - let us know if you need help installing the lift.

I would love help !! For sure on the lift I would supply BBQ and drinks ! Anyone that could help would really appreciate it!!:party:

I would love help !! For sure on the lift I would supply BBQ and drinks ! Anyone that could help would really appreciate it!!:party:

uh oh, sounds like we may need to set up another build party / meet & greet at the fun factory. party1:

I'm not sure that would be such a good idea.... :twak:

:roll:

like i told that cute little girl back in my drinkin' days:
don't worry, i'll be gentle! :gee:

Ok so it's done march 11th witch is a Sunday we will meet to go to hollister! Before that maybe if anyone wants to meet like I said to help with my lift we can do that. I would suPply food drinks etc. :dunce:

Byrinxx - sweet talk Knucklehead_61 and find a day that we can borrow his shop. We can get your lift installed quick because Tim's got a full-service shop in San Jose.

Byrinxx - sweet talk Knucklehead_61 and find a day that we can borrow his shop. We can get your lift installed quick because Tim's got a full-service shop in San Jose.

the factory will be open all day, every day for this 3 day weekend.
brian is coming over to work on his trailer.
alex is coming over to work on his roof rack mounts.

the factory will be open all day, every day for this 3 day weekend.
brian is coming over to work on his trailer.
alex is coming over to work on his roof rack mounts.

I'm coming over Saturday also. Want to work on roof rack mounts and weld on new sway bar brackets. What time does the shop open on Sat? I'll probably be over around 9:30 or so.

Thats what time i was planning on being over there as well, to come grab that bumper?
By the way does anyone have any good suggestions:huh: on what size lift i should go for?

What size tires do you plan on running? Here's a basic recommendation:
If 31's - go with a 3-3.5" lift
If 33's - go with a 4.5" lift

I'm coming over Saturday also. Want to work on roof rack mounts and weld on new sway bar brackets. What time does the shop open on Sat? I'll probably be over around 9:30 or so.

the fun factory will be open around 8 am :party:

Dont forget to grab the 8.25 shafts from the factory... unless you already have :dunno:

Yes thanks tim it was alot of fun!! Im glad as well to meet some really cool people today, cannot wait to wheel with you guys in a couple of weeks!! AS LONG AS I CAN GET A LIFT IN TIME:repair:

Back