• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone up for MOAB in april???

sidriptide said:
i have people here banking on the week of the 25th.... so i really want to stick with it unless someone has a real good reason to change it.. i got my reservations at slickrock for that week already.. i run a detroit in the rear and i'm not gonna lock the front.. hope i have my winch and bumper mounted by then.. get a lunchbox locker and lets go!!!!
Ive got a concert to go to on the 11th of april and a wedding on the thurs or april that starts with a 20something...Can't remember the date and I dont have a calender in front of me.

I'm already getting set for the week of April 25 and trying to get other people here to go. I have already put in for leave for that week. If the date changes I need to know ASAP.

Greg

I take it the dates are still 25 to 29 april, for the new england group?
If not..need to know, because I'm putting in for leave assuming the above is still accurate.

I'm still plannin on the April 25th date and have secured myself a co-pilot who also had to put in for leave, but I have yet to do anything about a hotel at this time.

I have already put in for a few days off. I just need to make some motel reservations. I am planning to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, since it is within walking distance of the Slickrock campground. See you in April.

Mary

keep checking here for more info...we are planning on this weekend for a IC run and might try and make it an official NAXJA run. I will keep in touch to let you know.

poomba said:
I take it the dates are still 25 to 29 april, for the new england group?
If not..need to know, because I'm putting in for leave assuming the above is still accurate.

it's still a "go" for us.. i'm having a hard time pinning people down to commit to this.. but as long as you guys will be there i'm IN.... not sure what XJ will make the trip but i'm there.. can't wait.. got my reservations at Slickrock already so it's now a waiting-game....

Back