• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know about installing a new furnace?

MJR said:
More than a little frustrated tonight (not necessarily about the furnace stuff) and my DVD/VCR has pissed me off for the last time. I ripped it out and threw it into the courtyard smashing it to bits, now I feel better.

If you have hate in your heart.. let it out.

MJR,
Just finished installing a 95%er for my uncle. I met some you fine folks at a get together a couple of months ago. With the Holiday's, I haven't had much time to get more involved, but plan to. Anyway, I'm local (Costa Mesa) and would be glad to stop by and take a look at what you've done so far and help out if you'd like.
Chuck

Also, Check with U.S.Airconditioning Distributors for your filter box. They have ones that fit on the bottom of your unit (up draft?) and should have anything else you might need.
U.S.Air
1801 East Borchard Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-835-1505

Anaheim Warehouse 714-776-3170
Either one should have what you need.

Southwest Chuck said:
Also, Check with U.S.Airconditioning Distributors for your filter box. They have ones that fit on the bottom of your unit (up draft?) and should have anything else you might need.
U.S.Air
1801 East Borchard Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-835-1505

Anaheim Warehouse 714-776-3170
Either one should have what you need.

Figured there might be something in SA, thanks. Kyung I finally found that tape at the HD over here by my work and some other stuff I need. Now to head home, double check my list of things I need, and go spent more money I don't have right now. I'll let you know if I need help (I know I will soon enough) but for now I need to get some parts, thanks.

Back