• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in any of this?

It's a 27 spline, it has disc brakes, bluetorch fab diff cover, extra shaft (what's cool about 8.25s is that both sides use the same shaft so you only carry one spare), a powertrax no-slip locker and 4.10 gears. $300.

I hate to go backwards in strength but the price seems awful fair. What would I need to make the disks work with my Jeep? Proportion valve master cylinder?

I need to make shure that I can get my front axle back from my ZJ & I will be a for shure.
John

I hate to go backwards in strength but the price seems awful fair. What would I need to make the disks work with my Jeep? Proportion valve master cylinder?

I need to make shure that I can get my front axle back from my ZJ & I will be a for shure.
John

You don't need anything to make it work. It will bolt right in and work great. I have a ZJ proportioning valve that I never installed because I never needed it. And yeah, I think the price is pretty good.

Well as long as I can get the 30 back from under my ZJ I will do it for shure. My ZJ has 4.11s & an arb in the front & the guy that bought it never paid me off for it & has since caught it on fire & blew the motor. :(
John

Well, the guy never sent me any pics and I didn't get enough commitments on the other parts so I think I'm gonna step away from this. Too much $$ to lay out right now. If someone else wants to pick up the lot I'll buy the 9" and spacers for $600. Then I'll sell my 8.25 for $300.

Oh well I understand.
John

Yeah, sorry about that John. But just in the last week I've plopped down cash for a new C-rok rear bumper and Thor armor plus a secret project I'm working on so I can't take the risk that I'd have a bunch of parts I can't use laying around waiting to sell. Wifey's temperature is approaching boil...

Yeah, sorry about that John. But just in the last week I've plopped down cash for a new C-rok rear bumper and Thor armor plus a secret project I'm working on so I can't take the risk that I'd have a bunch of parts I can't use laying around waiting to sell. Wifey's temperature is approaching boil...

Oh yea I totaly understand. I have a 9" in a 77 ford 1/2 ton pick up but it is a full width. :)
John

Back