• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have Video of me and my discrace of an attemp at gatekeeper?

That stack of rocks on the left side makes a huge difference. Without the stack, your front driver tire gets caught in an undercut in the rock. That stack of rocks wasn't as high when we were there Sat.

I thought the same thing to when i looked at that pic.

That stack of rocks on the left side makes a huge difference. Without the stack, your front driver tire gets caught in an undercut in the rock. That stack of rocks wasn't as high when we were there Sat.

calico207800x600.jpg

That stack of rocks was Not there at all as I remember.

I have a few clips. Is there another way to post them besides YouTube ?

How large? can you email them, and I will host them on my FTP?

I was having problems with vimeo but i think i got it down. I will post shortly. I had a few clips so I just put them all together

LOL i forgot how close you got to the top of that wall where the people were. i cringed for your jeep durring the whole video :D

I hoped for and expected double that back in feb. Maybe 2013 koh Emc will deliver

Wow. That was fun to watch. Nice show Robert.:clap:

Motor was awesome! Power on tap when ever.

Don't know why it wouldn't start. Need to replace iac and coil and see if stalls anymore.
started right up the next morning.

dont forget the neutral safety switch! haha
the stalling seemed minor, as annoying as im sure it was. it didnt seem like it was running poorly or anything.

Sooooo AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting it. Much better in person though. Sucks for those that missed this yrs fest.

yea, SCF was really fun, had a great time. anyone who pouted and didnt go just because it wasnt in big bear really missed out!

Back