• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have some parts

TRL WGN 1

NAXJA Forum User
to help a guy out? I am going to need
1. Budget Boost
2. Adjustable Trac Bar
3. Adjustable Lower Control Arms

to get mine ready for Attica. Things are moving along. Just checking to see if any of you locals have some parts laying around that you want to get rid of. I know this belongs on the For Sale forum, but I thought it better to post here. Just looking to save some money where possible, but will buy new if I have to. :cry:
Thanks

Sorry, I have all that stuff, but I don't want to sell, or don't want to yet. My axles and controll arms may stay under my XJ if I find another XJ to start over with. I dunno.

Man! You haven't made up your mind yet? What is the wife going to say about you buying another Jeep? :?:
That's alright. I will probably just get some new stuff. Like Christmas for myself. Planning on going with the RE heavy duty trac bar and bracket, and probably some RE LCA's.

Well the wife won't like the idea of another Jeep, however if I get a deal that I can't refuse, well, I can't refuse.

I'm just not completely sure what I'll do, my XJ now has real bad trail rash (as you seen in Indy) and I'd like to start fresh, take all my goodies off this and install to the new, I dunno. I found a motor for $400 out of a 95 Grand that needs an oil pan and water pump so I may buy that motor and put it into ol' blue, I dunno.

Either way I go, I need to do my axle conversion before the end of January, so however you look at it I've got alot of work to do.

on the subject of a water pump...

Fourwheeler there are a couple of different brackets on the 4.0 XJ to ZJ change. You maybe be aware of it, just in case you aren't you'll need to buy a water pump for your XJ, not for the ZJ. Also some of the brackets on the front of the motor will have to swapped over from your XJ motor to the ZJ motor. Otherwise its pretty much the same motor. The serp belt routing is different cause the ZJ only has one fan vs the two fans that we have on the XJ, once you have the XJ brackets on the motor it will all be good.

We just did this back in the spring, put a ZJ 4.0 into an XJ, we didnt realize we had a ZJ motor until the last minute, but it all worked out...

mac 'its Jeep...' gyvr

Yea, I figured that there would be some differances, having both motors out of the vehicles and on motor stands side by side should make this all easy, and a good op to do some MAJOR, over due cleaning of my engine bay.

Fore "thanks for the heads up" Wheeler

Back