• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any one listen to metal?

haynesn12

NAXJA Forum User
i was just wondering if anyone listenedd to metal on this site. i am gettin really into bands like trivium,unearth and killswitch engage and love the roadrunner united disc.

haynesn12 said:
i was just wondering if anyone listenedd to metal on this site. i am gettin really into bands like trivium,unearth and killswitch engage and love the roadrunner united disc.
I do.

The United disc is pretty sweet, and RoadRunner has some of my favorite bands: SlipKnot, DevilDriver, etc.

Some other bands I am currently in love with:

KoRn (the new CD is great)
Fear Factory
Demon Hunter
Atreyu
The Haunted (The first and last CDs had the original vocalist, the CDs in between stink)
Manson
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Powerman 5K
Rage Against the Machine
Shadows Fall

^ Almost alphabetical order :D I just went down the list on Windows Media.

If you like Trivium and all those others, check out The Bled and Avenged Sevenfold. They are more on the emo side of life, but they still sound great. Definately check out The Haunted, DevilDriver, and Shadows Fall.

Killswitch engage
Demon hunter
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Rage
Sevendust
and by far my favorite..

Metallica

however, if you are unafraid and you really wanna listen to some good Death Metal type stuff, check out these guys. .Mortification, Crimson Thorn, Deliverance, Tourniquet, and Vengeance (Rising).....(you probably will never be able to tell that they are all Christain Based as are Killswitch and Demon H, supposedly)

Maier....

Grifter144 said:
you probably will never be able to tell that they are all Christain Based as are Killswitch and Demon H, supposedly)

Maier....
Living Sacrifice, Zao...

Disturbed
Mudvane
Powerman 5000
Rob Zombie
Slipknot
Anything else thats load

Re: any one listen to metal?

Only as it's scraping under my Jeep:thumbup:

yea avenged sevenfold isnt bad i have there cd. i forgot to mention a couple bands that i think are really good like Seemless and Coal Chamber.

oh yea and anyone who likes the earlier Killswitch engage stuff should check out Seemless because it is the same singer.

The answer is no.

Maybe I'll start a thead called "anyone listen to country."

I don't particularly care for metal, but I know there are a lot of people that do. Enjoy the music that makes you happy!

Steppenwolf, Cream, Hendrix.

Back