• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Ideas?

No more worries. Just picked up a Press from Autozone for DJ's lazy ass. He should be set to go now. He messes this one up, he's out 107 bucks :firedevil

A simple "thank you" could do it ya know ;)

Just Kiddin.

MY Ball joint press worked just fine, and now he just needs to bolt everything back on.

:farmer:

xj² said:
A simple "thank you" could do it ya know ;)

Just Kiddin.

MY Ball joint press worked just fine, and now he just needs to bolt everything back on.

:farmer:
Actually, that would be Auto Zone's.......................;)

Thats right "just kiddin". You got that several times when you picked up the press. Have one minor issue left to deal with whenever I get a chance later today. Hopefully I'll be on the road by tonight...............:thumbup:

91 Jeep Project said:
Actually, that would be Auto Zone's.......................;)

Thats right "just kiddin". You got that several times when you picked up the press. Have one minor issue left to deal with whenever I get a chance later today. Hopefully I'll be on the road by tonight...............:thumbup:

I'll be on the road later tonight as well. 'cept, goin a little faster than a 4.0L Inline 6 :D

Just look for the thread in the picture forum later. muahaha:firedevil

Back