• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any dates for Nac fest??

Wow,Still beatin' up on Stroker for last year.I know his Jeep works,he was there when I brought mine out for the first time with the 38's.I'm bringing mine on a trailer so I dont have to worry about getting home with it.It should also be my new and improved XJ we are working on now.If not the black one will do.

*Trash-talk on*
Yeah, come on Beezil, we'll get ya to roll back east, THAT will be the true test of your cage!!!!! :looney:

**Trash-talk off**

A.

magoo117 said:
Wow,Still beatin' up on Stroker for last year.I know his Jeep works,he was there when I brought mine out for the first time with the 38's.I'm bringing mine on a trailer so I dont have to worry about getting home with it.It should also be my new and improved XJ we are working on now.If not the black one will do.

Thats true, you didn't even MAKE it to Nac-fest last year....

Wuss, Mine will be driven up, as usual.

A.

But the question will be if i will actually have my jeep up there. Ive just been having a hard time trying to get some rims. ebay is kicking my ass Mitch i have to get in touch with you soon. Hell my luck if i actually get my jeep up there ill proably get run over or something. oohhh sorry ben. had to keep the trash going.

Pete

I wouldnt take it on a trailer but if we do Pebbles,BamBam or Death Valley I'm thinking if or when I break something I wont have to fix it to get home!!!Just have to get it on the trailer and then drink beer!!!Pete shoot me an e-mail,I cant find your phone number.

magoo117 said:
but if we do Pebbles,BamBam or Death Valley

Oh, we ARE doing Pebbles. I got a score to settle with a few perfectly placed rock points.

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
Oh, we ARE doing Pebbles. I got a score to settle with a few perfectly placed rock points.

Sean

Who wants to get me through it in 33's?????????? :). I may have to lower my standards to moderate this year, or maybe a less hardcore hardcore. I am gonna try to at least have some 35 mt/r's or something of the gripper than AT sort. Sluice is mine though with NO winching.

Pete, let me know what I can help you with, finding parts building stuff up, etc. I'm going back to school tomorrow, but will be back on some weekends. _nicko_

Sluice on 33's with no winching???I dunno about that.But you did 'Q' with 33's so maybe anything is possible.

soooooo, has there been a firm date set yet? starting to get excited about this and if I can't make it I really need to do something about this hard on I have about wheelin out east with ya'll. sounds like this could be a Tellico reunion from a few years past.

Pebbles? sounds like a breakfast cereal too me.

I got your back Nick, but I wanna be in front of you this time:D If you want something that grips on the east coast why are you looking at MTR's?

Sean

Fore Wheeler said:
soooooo, has there been a firm date set yet?

FW - in the absence of any violent objections to the 18-20 JUN dates, that's the weekend we're going to recommend to Eagle when he gets back. To be honest, it's probably the only good date in June for us to accommodate interest in both Paragon and Rausch Creek. We've been burned in May and early June (well - soaked and frozen actually :shiver: ) and later than that will really interfere with SE Chapter's annual Tellico bash.

Should be another good time - with over a 100 trails to choose from between both parks.

Stay tuned.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

magoo117 said:
Sluice on 33's with no winching???I dunno about that.But you did 'Q' with 33's so maybe anything is possible.

Yeah, I think I would've made sluice without winching if we had the time (with the exception of the exit climb). After having the bent crossmember in front of me, it cut our time super short. The year Q killed me and sean.... Andy, and John Bjorum made it up with 33's like it was nothing.

I got your back Nick, but I wanna be in front of you this time If you want something that grips on the east coast why are you looking at MTR's?

What, no confidence in my BFG AT's? I mean, they are the KO "moab" edition, aren't they????? But, I don't trust 35 boggers, or 36 TSLs on the D30, so I'll wait on it. Unless I buy some used 33 TSL's for the time being, maybe a good idea. _nicko_

Should be another good time - with over a 100 trails to choose from between both parks.

I didn't realize we were doing both parks. Will we be using the same campground? Whats the travel distance to Rausch? I'm sure this will all get hashed out in the forum if/ when you guys get one started. I'm just concerned about getting my junk around if we bring the palace.

Nick, Your AT's provide darn near the same traction as mtr's. Go Krawlers or go home, of course you have to mortgage your home to afford them.

Sean

As of now we will be using the same campground. The primary focus will be on Paragon with optional runs down to Rousch Creek (about 40 min. down the road) for those who are interested. If you survive Paragon there are some VERY interesting trails at Rousch.

Beez, don’t worry, I’ll do your inspection the same way I did in Moab. Did you ever drill those extra holes?

Mike in NJ said:
FW - in the absence of any violent objections to the 18-20 JUN dates, that's the weekend we're going to recommend to Eagle when he gets back. To be honest, it's probably the only good date in June for us to accommodate interest in both Paragon and Rausch Creek. We've been burned in May and early June (well - soaked and frozen actually :shiver: ) and later than that will really interfere with SE Chapter's annual Tellico bash.
=QUOTE]

Is that June date firm?? I'd love to plan something. It's a bit of a trip from Vermont, but definately worth doing.

Back