• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another job opening

Position has been filled, twice. We actually hired someone, they showed up for one day (again) and then hired another. I think the second one actually came from NAXJA
Hello, I'm the new-newest hire I believe. I wanted to thank you for posting up the opening, I've been lurking around here for quite awhile but have been offroading and posting on other boards since the late 90's. I'm hoping I fare better than the recent spate of new hires :laugh: I've owned five XJ's, one TJ, one WJ, one CJ6, one CJ7, one JKU Rubi all modded in some way usually in my gravel driveway so I have a high tolerance for pain

Hello, I'm the new-newest hire I believe. I wanted to thank you for posting up the opening, I've been lurking around here for quite awhile but have been offroading and posting on other boards since the late 90's. I'm hoping I fare better than the recent spate of new hires :laugh: I've owned five XJ's, one TJ, one WJ, one CJ6, one CJ7, one JKU Rubi all modded in some way usually in my gravel driveway so I have a high tolerance for pain
Watch out for that JR guy - he can be a real weetawd sometimes! :looney: Seriously, Hang out and learn as much as you can from that gang :)

Back