• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another fire

All of El Paso County north of the AFA and S. of Douglas County line (i.e. Palmer Lake and Monument) now under "pre-evac" orders...

Still no word about my parents neighborhood. But it is raining out here at my place. FYI I believe the salvation army is looking for volunteers to help serve food and water. If anyone can spare some time contact them for more info.

We are staying at Scott's (Idiot Wind) house right now. Apparently my dogs are appreciative. One took shats upstairs and another pissed downstairs. Thanks for letting us move in Scott! They only do that for people that really dig.

Hope my house didn't burn down yet.

We are staying at Scott's (Idiot Wind) house right now. .

Since you're down this way, if ya wanna grab lunch Thurs or Fri give me a ring.

........ and I can bring you a mini-carpet cleaner for the messes.... :laugh:

We are staying at Scott's (Idiot Wind) house right now. Apparently my dogs are appreciative. One took shats upstairs and another pissed downstairs. Thanks for letting us move in Scott! They only do that for people that really dig.

Good to hear you're ok. :thumbup::thumbup:

oof. 346 f'ing homes burned...

RIGHT! FRIGGIN! ON!!!!!! totally awesome news, Joe, congrats! :cheers:

Yeah, I'm going to need you to move out soon. My liver needs a break.

:D

So someone over at CO4x4 named Jeff Mason (oddly enough out of Littleton) said that he heard that WP evacuations will stay in effect until Monday at least. I've seen every press conference today and not heard anything definitive like that. I do not have an account over there. Anyone know him? Would you be willing to ask him where he heard that?

Back