• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another fire

Oh man not looking good at at all! I grew up on the west side and I keep seeing all my old hangout a and shit on the news

AFA on pre-evac now!

yup, lady friend off vindicator and centennial said school over there was burninh when she left house

They are freaking out on the scanners. saying if they dont get a huge increse of engines and air support they are gonna lose evertyhing

just got a text from J-9 saying "all hell is breaking loose"

good luck over there guys, and if there's anything that the Utards can do let us know, we're not on fire in slc.....................yet.

To say the least. They are calling in for a bunch more aircraft and engines. They are losing everything. The houses are catchig fire before the front gets to them its so hot. they are abandoning saving anything saying its getting past em too fast. They are expexting to lose north of GOG and west of 25 by morning if it keeps going like this

She's right -- we're still 5 miles distant, with an interstate in between us and the fire, but the folks in Rockrimmon thought they were safe about an hour ago, and now 30-40 of their houses are gone... We can be off the reservation in 10 minutes with all we need for 3 days. I hate to think of it, but we're ready...

She's right -- we're still 5 miles distant, with an interstate in between us and the fire, but the folks in Rockrimmon thought they were safe about an hour ago, and now 30-40 of their houses are gone... We can be off the reservation in 10 minutes with all we need for 3 days. I hate to think of it, but we're ready...
If it hops over and hit BF that will get UUUUGLY!

crazy as hell!!!

got my scanner on but can't pick up that far i guess LOL

edit: forgot i have scanner radio on my phone, streaming colorado fire and EMS at the moment and all i can say is DAAYYUMMM!!!!

Last edited:
ya they were at 6800 listeners according to my phone about 10 min ago. there's a ton more info there than on any news.

Supposedly running more equipment to those guys tomorrow and bringing some back to the shops for repair. Ran a few dozers and graders and loaders up there today (finally) They were beating on em instantly. Its crazy up close.

Back