• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All unnecessary parts

Front passenger side window drive mechanism? I dont need the motor just the worm and glass attachments etc.

PM me your phone number if you have that stuff, i'm just south of you. Might bring cash up and see what else i can pick.

Home brew front bumper $25
Super Awesome Harbor Freight winch sold
RE Control Arms sold
RE Drop Brackets sold
Durango, hybrid rear springs $25
4.5' Rock Krawler front coils sold
Waggy D44 axles
Front
4:88
Detroit
Yukon HD shafts and joints
Chevy disc breaks
Warn HD hubs
sold
Rear
Spool
Race car discs
Dutchman shafts
sold

Last edited:
5 35 X 12.5 - 15 General Grabbers
90% tread off road use only.
One of them has a cut in the side of the tread but can be tubed as a trail spare.
$400

With six bolt rims,$500

how about that cage? If your going to sell it PM or call me...ya got my digits. :thumbup:

You sell everything you have listed Sean? My rear wiper motor went caput on my 1 of my 98' 5.9L ZJs, didn't know if 1 out of a XJ could be used.

FYI: Your signature really cracks me up! ;-)

Troy

passenger door or the rear window on the passenger side? i could probably help if it is the door.

Front door. I know there is one at the Mojo garage I could come get but I am pretty busy the next few weekends. I may try to make a Jeep night. The question is who do I owe beer to?

Front door. I know there is one at the Mojo garage I could come get but I am pretty busy the next few weekends. I may try to make a Jeep night. The question is who do I owe beer to?

me. i am planning on cutting up my doors soon so you can have the glass from the front 2 right now, and the rears when i get around to cutting into them. if you are going for quantity coors light is the drink, but i prefer fat tire, i just don't like to share those.

me. i am planning on cutting up my doors soon so you can have the glass from the front 2 right now, and the rears when i get around to cutting into them. if you are going for quantity coors light is the drink, but i prefer fat tire, i just don't like to share those.

damn you're expensive! :D I don't drink so I'll just grab you a sixer of fat tire. I only need the front passenger window and maybe the regulator just in case. I will try to make it this Wednesday to the shop.

Back